Principles of personal data processing
Impact Clean Power Technology SA (hereinafter: IMPACT) with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 00-116 Warsaw, ul. Świetokrzyska 30/63, out of concern for security, respect and fulfilment of your rights, taking the right to privacy into particular consideration, presents the policy, explaining the use, collection and processing of personal data.
When processing personal data, IMPACT obeys the following guidelines, while fulfilling at least one condition for processing personal data.
Principles of personal data processing:
- processed in accordance with the law in a fair and transparent manner,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes, i.e. data minimisation,
- correct and updated as necessary,
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a manner which ensures adequate security of personal data: protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Legality of processing:
- the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation rest on the controller,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The controller of your personal data is Impact Clean Power Technology Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 00-116 Warsaw, Świętokrzyska 30/63, the Head Office address (correspondence address): Al. Jerozolimskie 424A, 05-800 Pruszków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000378990, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 525-250-10-81, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 142846310.
Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org and in writing by sending correspondence to Impact Clean Power Technology Spółka Akcyjna, Al. Jerozolimskie 424A, 05-800 Pruszków, marked “Data Protection Officer”.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted for all matters relating to the processing of your personal data.
Any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, location data, internet identifier, user’s device, contact data, job position, data specified during the recruitment process.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
Period of personal data retention
The period of storing your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
- legal provisions which may oblige the data controller to keep the data for a certain period of time,
- period which is necessary to protect the interests of the controller,
- period necessary for the provision of the services by the data controller,
- period for which the consent is provided.
Recipients of data
The recipients of your data may be the following:
- IT service providers,
- delivery companies,
- security companies,
- entities entitled to receive Personal Data under the law,
- other Grenevia Group companies on a jointly administered basis.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
Your rights in relation to data processing
You have the right to:
- access to the content of your Personal Data – IMPACT will provide you with information as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed and, upon request, will provide you with additional information (the grounds for the processing, the purposes of the processing, the intended period of retention of the data, among others),
- rectify (amend, supplement) the data,
- restrict the processing or delete the data – IMPACT will restrict the processing of Personal Data for a period of time to allow it to verify the accuracy of the data or delete the Personal Data to the fullest extent consistent with your request, but may retain certain Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims,
- transfer the Personal Data you have provided to us, i.e. to receive this Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format; you have the right to have this data sent to another controller; if this is technically possible, you have the right to request that the Personal Data be sent by us directly to another controller – IMPACT will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data. For any further copies requested, IMPACT may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you request a copy electronically and unless you indicate otherwise, IMPACT will provide you with information in a commonly used electronic form,
- object to further processing of your Personal Data – IMPACT will investigate the grounds for objection you have provided and stop processing your Personal Data. The Controller is not allowed to process your Personal Data if the analysis does not reveal the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data carried out on the basis of the consent provided before its withdrawal.
In the case of doubts about the correctness of the processing of your personal data by IMPACT, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
How do we secure your personal data?
The safeguards in place to protect your data comply with the legal requirements and guarantee the appropriate level of data confidentiality.
Data processing in social media
IMPACT has social media profiles and operates websites on the following social networks (hereinafter: the operator/operators):
IMPACT has limited influence over the processing of personal data by the operators to the extent which the operators process the data as separate Controllers or Joint Controllers (e.g. management of users and shared information, co-management with Facebook).
The purpose of processing data on our social networks is to keep you informed about our products and events related to IMPACT and our industry, to give you the opportunity to express your opinion about the content we publish and to correspond with you about the topics you contact us about.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
The data you post on our social media pages, e.g. comments, videos, photos, links, public messages, etc., are published by the social media platform and are not used or processed by us for other purposes at any time.
We reserve the right to remove the content on our social media profiles, if necessary – if it violates the law (including copyright and criminal law), with indecent comments or attachments, also photos or videos, unapproved advertising information, etc. The content may also be removed due to a thread update.
All of your published posts on social media remain on the timeline at all times, unless we remove them due to a thread update, legal violations or violations of our guidelines.